Now that we have our two showrooms in Southern California serving as our home base for bridal styling and custom design consultations, we’re hitting the road and bringing all of the stacking goodness with us!
We understand that not everyone can make the trek to the West Coast or that the idea of working remotely with a brand you found on Instagram might make you feel a little bit anxious. Trust us—we totally get it! So we’re coming to you and meeting with as many of our babes as possible. Sorry, we’re obsessed with you.
Mark your calendars, make location suggestions and learn more about our upcoming Trunk Shows here!
What goes on at a Marrow Fine Pop-Up?
At a Marrow Fine trunkshow, you’ll get to sit down with a stylist for a personalized, one-on-one consultation... but in a city that’s convenient for you!
Typically, we host and conduct the appointments from a super cute hotel suite with plenty of bubbles & refreshments! So the more, the merrier—we want to meet everyone. Bring your girl gang for a ladies’ night, surprise Mom and Sis before brunch, and definitely bring your future fiancé.
During your appointment, we can chat about any number of sparkly things. We want to learn the stories behind your most beloved heirlooms and how you’d like to rework them, help you build that stunning sparkly stack to celebrate your recent promotion or design your dream engagement ring together.
How do I Book an Appointment?
Unless requested otherwise, appointments will be conducted in 30-minute increments so we can see as many of our babes as possible. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early! We’ll have someone from our team waiting in the lobby to bring you up to your appointment. Oh, and don’t forget! Bring any items that you’re hoping to stack or potentially rework.
How Do I Prep for the Appointment?
After you’ve booked an appointment, our trunkshow manager will connect with you via email or cell to go over what you're hoping to see & chat about at the show. Connecting beforehand is key since our appointment windows are only 30 minutes long and we don’t want to waste a single minute of it! Plus, a little email rapport will alleviate any of that first date awkwardness.
- Let us see your stacks before you visit us! Wedding sets, rad right-hand situations—we want to see it all. What items are you wearing and loving every day? What do the heirlooms look like that you’re hoping to rework? Not only does this give us a glimpse into your personal style, but it’ll also help us pull the perfect pieces when we’re packing for the show!
- What's your inspiration? Show us which Marrow Fine pieces truly inspire you! Share all of those images you’ve saved on Instagram, screenshot to your camera roll or DM’d to your special someone.
- Be thinking about:
- Stone size, shape & color
- Metal color and overall look and feel (i.e., art deco, modern, traditional, etc.)
- Any and all gemstones you’re looking to work with
- Make a list! Share with us the list of lovelies you’re hoping to see. Unfortunately, we cannot bring every single item that’s listed on our website or else we’d wipe the flagship store clean. We bring our full stacking collection, a selection of our classic engagement ring styles, and one-of-a-kind pieces will be packed upon request only. If there’s something you’re hoping to see, don’t be shy and ask!
- The B Word. While talking about money can be a little uncomfortable, please come prepared with a realistic budget. Having a number in mind is super important because our goal is to make recommendations and navigate the appointment in the most cost-efficient direction for you.
Pro tip: the more info and photos you provide, the better! Also, don’t hesitate to ask for a pre-appointment call or video chat.
What Happens After The Appointment?
After we have a chance to sit, play and hammer out the details of your project, our production team gets to work ASAP once the invoice is paid. Any heirlooms or items that are left at the appointment will be hand-delivered to our design studio in San Diego and carefully inspected before we officially begin the work.
Your trunk show stylist will keep in touch during the course of the production process and coordinate appraisals and shipping once the items are completed and have passed our QC!
When it comes to timeline and when you can expect to show off your pretty new piece, our line collection items can take about 4-6 weeks to make, while more robust custom projects may take anywhere from 8-12 weeks.
Save Your Spot
Snagging a Pop-Up appointment is truly the best of both worlds and we’re so excited that we get the opportunity to travel to our Marrow babes and meet you in your cities, wherever that may be! See where we’re visiting next & snag your own appointment here!
More from the journal
August 27, 2019
July 29, 2021
Do you need help deciding which metal color is best for your engagement ring? The options might seem overwhelming, but choosing the gold color gives you a base for all of the other choices you’ll have to make. Marrow is here to help you choose!
December 20, 2019